- Tap Tickets
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last modified: 3 October 2018.
Goods and/or services provided
Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd is a business in the events industry that provides turnkey event ticketing, access control and cashless event services.
Some services and or events provided through Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd might appeal to childer under the age of 16, however this site is not intended or targeted at children under the age of 16 and thus aren't permitted to use the site. In making use of the site you affirm that you are atleast 16 years of age.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way booking number. Print at home tickets will be emailed to the provided email address as well provided on the site for download.
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
All sales concluded with Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd are non-refundable unless specified differently.
Since all ticket sales are done on behalf of venues, agents, promoters, teams and bands we are prohibited from issuing refunds and or exchanges after the purchase of tickets have been concluded. This includes stolen, lost, damaged and or destroyed tickets as its the purchasers responsibility to keep their tickets safe.
In the event that an event is cancelled or postponed and the event ticket purchased was concluded through Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd, the purchase will be refunded minus the non-refundable service fees.
Notwithstanding the above, if you can provide us with proof that the person for whom, or whose benefit a Ticket was purchased will not be able to attend the Event because of his or her death or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of that Ticket
Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
Tap Tickets and its services must only be used for lawful purposes. Users of Tap Ticket services aren't allowed to display and or submit any material that;
- violates the rights of other in any way
- promotes any criminal activities or give rise to civil liability
- is threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
- provides advertising to other services no approved in writing by Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd
- prevent other users from making use of the site as well as services provided by Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site for any purpose other than to review an event and its promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd to do so.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd does not promise that the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform or any content, search or link on it.
- The Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
- Tap Tickets (Pty) will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Tap Tickets (Pty) platform, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform or use of the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd service.
- Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform, in connection with the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd service or otherwise related to your use of the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform and/or the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd service.
- Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform.
- Without limiting the other provisions of this clause 7, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd platform to Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd at email@example.com. Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice. Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd has the right to further implement changes and or discontinue any service or feature on Tap Tickets. Any use of Tap Tickets services after such updates are made shall be considered acceptance of such changes.
This website is run by Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Tap Tickets and with registration number 2018/500825/07
Tap Tickets (Pty) Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address: Unit 20 APD Industrial Park, Elsecar Road, Kya Sand, South Africa